The Way of the Master is a Christian S&M and banana-fetishist club led by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron. Other key members include Todd Friel, Darren "Daddy" Rundus, Mark "Suspenders" Spence, and Emeal "EZ Chick" Zwayne. Gimps include Dr. James Dobson, Pat Robertson, Fred Phelps, and the late Jerry Falwell who, despite being a decaying corpse, is still an active member. It is rumored that Christian film producer Peter LaLonde is also a member. He was permitted to have gay sex with Cameron, which is how Cameron managed to get work in the Left Behind movie.
- Repeatedly shouting "God hates fags" as they splooge into each other's rectums.
- Sticking crosses and shepherd's hooks into every place possible.
- Jesus watches them masturbate, just like everyone else.
- Every conceivable banana trick.
- On the rare occasion they bring in a woman, they dress her up like the Virgin Mary.
Living Waters PublicationsEdit
The Way of the Master also publishes several porn titles. Their most popular series is "Girls of the Bible" featuring the Virgin Mary, her daughter-in-law Mary Magdalene, Eve, the Whore of Babylon, Delilah, and Jezebel. In this title, Jesus does all these women at the same time (yes, including his mom). Clearly, Jesus is LORD!