Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Minuteman Project is a group of American heroes who protect our Southern border from sneaky Mexicans.
They patrol our nation's frontier with the mighty cry of “Stop! Or I’ll call someone who can actually stop you! ”
Stephen profiled the organization on the May 18, 2006 edition of The Colbert Report.
Can you be a Minute Man? Edit
- Are you fed up with reactionary, bleeding heart liberal Mexi-Cali connoisseurs?
- Sick of having your "Rest-Stop Parties" crashed by Mexican through-passers?
- Tired of rampant crime being committed in your already dilapidated border town between the hours of 6am and 11:45am, and 1:15pm until 10pm?
- Do you like to observe the 10 gallon hat limit?
- Ever wonder why you're never considered for that coveted orange picker position, even though you won't apply?
- Are you intimidated by the fact that Speedy Gonzalez is said to know everyone's sister? Even yours?
- Have you run out of local or distant Blackies and Indians, Assorted Gays and those who get their Picante Sauce from New York City to hate?
Well dang boy! If ya'll answered yes even once, ya'll might just be a Minute Man!
Come on and mosey on down to our meetin' spot, located conveniently at your local US border. Bring the kids and the dogs, there's always somethin to chew on round these parts.
Oh, and if you could bring some fencing materials and some illegals to help us build a wall we'd sure appreciate it.
Brave Minuteman stops illegals from distributing drugs in America!Nothing to see, moving on...
- pretentious elitist British official unveils the most brilliant idea to control immigrants moving to the EU: Sink their boats! Dont worry you heartbleeding liburals. He is not advocating murder. According with him "They can throw them a life raft and they can go back to Libya."
- Many Real Americans sign in for "The Minuteman Project"
- Government refuses to protect Heroes!
- Real Americans celebrate the dangerous capture of Drug Overlord
- Heroes to meet Jesus!