The Full Cheney is the process of having most, if not all, of your heart replaced or reconstructed by a team of skilled surgeons. Most recent recipients of the Full Cheney include comic Robin Williams, who had four operations done contiguously to replace or repair at least 2/3 of his heart. For an operation to be considered a Full Cheney, at least 50% of the heart must be altered by the surgical team in a single operation.
Pick n' Mix Your Surgery!Edit
The following is a list of parts that are eligible to be replaced or repaired under the Full Cheney Open-Heart-Surgery plan. Contact a hospital near you for the Full Cheney price list in your area.
- Aortic valve
- Mitral valve
- Pig valve from previous Full Cheney operation
- Bionic valve from previous Full Cheney operation
- Any of the chambers or vesicles
- Any pacemaker or artificial heartbeat regulator
- Any of the supporting veins
- Any form of bypass surgery surpassing a double-bypass
- Repair or replacement of the ring generator that powers your bio-suit (normally offered under the Tony Stark package)
Due to lack of popularity, the David Letterman package has been discontinued.