The Donald: great capitalist, or the greatest capitalist?
The Donald is a rich American, which means he would be a good man if he were not also the leader of terrorist organization Hezbollah (His dollah?). Trump made his millions/billions investing in the real estate market in New York City, U.S.A., which is huge. His hair tells him when and where to invest money in the real estate market. Most of the time his hair is infallible, but only when it comes to investing in the real estate market in New York City, U.S.A..
With his frank, blunt, trademarked slogan, "You're fired!" (Wikiality.com will now be paying $1.08 in royalties to The Donald whenever somebody visits this page), The Donald is the epitome of the kind of honesty and realness only true Americans can see. Any self-serving overtones or on-message repititiousness is purely coincidental. He also is a completely self-made man, pulling himself up by his bootstraps bought for him by his millionaire father.
Teaching To SuccessEdit
The Donald has allowed that his vast knowledge shall be shared with people less than he. The Donald is offering seminars on how to profit off people's misery.
Hey! Why not? Someone has to be happy about the foreclosure disaster!
Bush is the worst President everEdit
Since having said such a thing about our dear leader Trump is now dead to all real Americans.
Obama is the worst President everEdit
Preach it, brother! Let bygones be bygones!
Relation With The Council of DoomEdit
Donald Trump is the biggest contributor to the Council. He has actually given over $350 million to the Council's research facilities. As promised to anyone who contributes over $50,000, he will never be touched by anyone threatening him again. The Council has personally guaranteed this with "state of the art" armies spread throughout the world, ready to destroy anyone who threatens the Council or Stephen Colbert. A large security facility is being designed for construction on the moon beginning in 2009. No one will be out of the Council's reach. Not even the Africans! (If such people exist)
The Donald insisted that a flag pole on the number one rated golf course in California better than Pebble Beach. He doesn't see a need to have a permit to put up a flag.
To deny Mr. Trump his pole is unAmerican.
"The Donald" TriviaEdit
- The Donald, Ted Koppel, and Dolly Parton all share the same hair stylist, Bryl Creme. Bryl is a graduate of Don King's School of Speech and Kwaffuerityusnous, located in Harlem, NYC.
- Stephen Colbert does not like him. He claims that he is "unfit to be president."
Running for president?Edit
Donald Trump: First African PresidentEdit
See also Edit
- Donald Trump, dream candidate
- Donald Trump awesome plan to win 2012
- The Donald has a great relationship with The Blacks
- Trump declares victory. Presidential race too easy to win. So he will step aside to let the "losers" to get a chance
- President Donald for 2024!
- Trump the heart breaker does it again
- The Trump Empire
- The Secret of the Donald Trump University