The Contents of Karl Rove's Basement Freezer were a closely guarded secret which erupted into a scandal on June 11, 2007 when Stephen Colbert accidentally mentioned the freezer during the airing of The Colbert Report.
- Frozen puppy blood
- Frozen tears of 1000 virgins
- Frozen torsos of political opponents
- Frozen rack of lamb
- Jell-O™ Pudding Pops®
- Bill Cosby's career
- A smaller freezer belonging to Dick Cheney who's contents are far too controversial to get into
- Those sausages filled with cheese
- The Greatest President Ever's watch
- Walt Disney's frozen head
- Dick Cheney's original heart.