Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Contents of Karl Rove's Basement Freezer were a closely guarded secret which erupted into a scandal on June 11, 2007 when Stephen Colbert accidentally mentioned the freezer during the airing of The Colbert Report.
- Frozen puppy blood
- Frozen tears of 1000 virgins
- Frozen torsos of political opponents
- Frozen rack of lamb
- Jell-O™ Pudding Pops®
- Bill Cosby's career
- A smaller freezer belonging to Dick Cheney who's contents are far too controversial to get into
- Those sausages filled with cheese
- The Greatest President Ever's watch
- Walt Disney's frozen head
- Dick Cheney's original heart.