Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
||Date: June 13, 2007||Season:||Episode: 272||Production code: 3079||
John tries to lord his earlier interview of Ron Paul over Stephen, earning the nickname His Holiness Pope Johno II. Stewart then completely freaks out, throwing a girlish tantrum.
~ Stephen Colbert
June 13, 2007 The Colbert Report
The Day After The 20th Anniversary of Ronald Reagan's 'Tear Down This Wall' SpeechEdit
5. Bush-hating Robots!
- Kansei is the most anti-American product to come out of Asia since the introduction of "Hello Michael Moore."
4. Protection/Detection Kits for Bears!
- These bear detection kits protect the bears from us!
3. Giant, child-like Robots!
- Country of Japan, if you want to study child behavior, wouldn't it be easier to make a child? And if you've forgotten how, you could build a robot to show you.
2. Amnesty for Bears!
- Bear amnesty is a slap in the face to all the forest creatures who obey the law and wait their turns to become American citizens.
1. Robot Bears!
- Wise up, military. These bear-bots are gonna turn on us. Our only hope is that the Japanese toddler-bots will grow up in time to fight them.
Stephen lets Report viewers who are watching on their TiVos know that he embedded a special message just for them in one of the commercial breaks regarding 'crispy deliciousness.'