Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Things The Black-Haired Guy Who Isn't The Brown-Haired Guy Who Isn't Steve Doocy BelievesEdit
- "The thing about comics, the reason they sell is, they're somewhat realistic." - March 7, 2007
- "My thing is, you should not kill Captain America when we're at war." - March 7, 2007
- "I think it's America, and if you want to be President...of...AMERICA, so it might be behoove him to wear it." - October 5, 2007 (comment on Barack Obama no longer wearing an American flag lapel pin)
- Loves women
- Looks a lot like Chip & Dale's Dale.
- Be sure to wear an Otto von Bismarck helmet if you ever go golfing with him.
- Has black hair, not brown.
- Formerly known as The Brown-Haired Guy Who Isn't Steve Doocy
- Stephen Colbert apologized for calling him The Brown-Haired Guy Who Isn't Steve Doocy on October 11, 2007.Episode #323
- He is one of many -Haired Guys who is Not Steve Doocy that Fox News has in storage.
- Currently known as The Black-Haired Guy Who Isn't The Brown-Haired Guy who Isn't Steve Doocy
- Is awfully defensive about his black-haired rug
- Rug-use is due to factiness that he may be completely bald
- Upon achieving baldness, he shall be refered to as "The Bald Guy Who Isn't The Black-Haired Guy Who Isn't The Brown-Haired Guy Who Isn't Steve Doocy
- Admitted to having "bacteria on his ball". Colbert now refers to him as "The Brown-Haired Guy With Herpes Who's Not Steve Doocy"
Titled: It's How You Play the Game: The Powerful Sports Moments That Taught Lasting Values to America's Finest.
It is a collection of interviews of athletes, politicians, and celebrities about the defining sports moments that shaped their lives, but Stephen Colbert's story is missing from the book. This is an outrage, since Stephen is without a doubt one of America's finest, and is also a HUGE sports fan.