The guest will sit in the shadow of Stephen's glory and await their nailing.
But, only if they know what's good for them.
Starting August 4, 2008, The Axe Body Spray Interview Zone was christened The Dr. Pepper Interview Quench Zone.
The interview zone was recently discovered to be a fountain of youth.
- Ben Nelson's hair, which is normally a lustrous shade of pewter, turned brown while he was being nailed by Stephen
- It certainly seemed to invigorate Jane Fonda
- The chairs are actually Louis XIV
- Communist Amy Goodman was interviewed here.
- Rabid Anti-Capitalist Benjamin Barber was interviewed here as well.