"Where In The World And Where In Time Is Stephen Colbert Going To Be In The Persian Gulf?"
is one of Wikiality.com's game-like activities
Questions on how to play | Newest stuff | All games
Dr. Colbert announced that he will be bringing "The Colbert Report" to the Middle East, but was not permitted to disclose this sensitive information.
Please argue for and/or against the country you'd like to see Dr. Colbert visit.
- con see Iraq below
- pro only country listed actually adjacent to the Persian Gulf
con I thought Kuwait was IN iraq?
- con this sounds way too gay for Dr. Colbert to visit
- pro you can see Iran from here!
- con there is no way this is the name of a real country
United Arab EmiratesEdit
- pro they have the same policies regarding torture as Dick Cheney
- pro They could name the next new island they create in the Gulf after Stephen. Who wouldn't want a luxury condo on the island of Colbertopolis?
- pro The A-Rabs need to have the Gospel of Stephen returned to them