Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
April 14, 2009 NailingEdit
- book: "Bodies: Big Ideas/Small Books"
- think of our bodies differently; everyone should be more self-conscious
- her book doesn't have pictures
- we have problems with our bodies
- an anti-diet book
- myth of obesity
- Dr. Colbert has been to the Midwest, Cheesecake factory
- the legends are true
- George Clooney's ego tips the scales
- if we can't obsess with our bodies, what can we obsess about?
- layers of pant
- other things to worry about aren't worthwhile because we're fat and ugly
- she doesn't worry because she has an English accent
- she can use to lose a few pounds
- Colombia has more plastic surgery than Americans
- and Brazilians
- Dr. Colbert doesn't want people to feel bad about themselves
- if she drops 5 pounds, she could have been on The Daily Show