Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Susan Jacoby is a chick who writes books presumably about girl things, like gossip. Her latest book, The Age of American Unreason most certainly has to be about that time of the month.
- who says Americans are anti-intellectuals, Stephen will ask her what that means
- book The Age of American Unreason
- vaguely sounds like an insult
- 2/3 of American under 25 cannot find Iraq on a map with all the countries labeled
- can easily find it, once they sign up
- don't know what DNA is
- half Americans can name the 4 gospels
- Matthew, Mark, Zeppo, Harpo
- one can know Adam and Eve without having read Genesis
- says "elitist" is a stupid word
- her whole book is elitist
- TV is not to blame for the problem
- average American watches 7 hours a day
- if we pay for cable and are not watching it 24 hours a day, we are throwing money away
- half Americans did not read a book in 2007
- Stephen doesn't care if people read his book, as long as they bought it
- accused Stephen of being an elitist
- junk thought
- only want to know what they want to know
- stolen truthiness, who owes Stephen a residual