Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
We must respond!
It seems a commie ice cream cooperative have named an ice cream after The Honorable Professor Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, D.F.A. (please see: AmeriCone Dream)
We cannot allow this to stand without an acceptable American alternative.
Please post your flavors below.
Stephen Colbert Ice Cream FlavorsEdit
(Please note: "Colberry is already taken")
- red dye #40
- love, patriotism
I Don't See Color NeapolitanEdit
"I Don't See Color"
- chocolate, vanilla, mocha, lemon & other assorted flavors
- just a dash of multiculturalism
French Toast Edit
- Bits of freedom toast
- Maple Syrup (made in America, not in Canada)
- The container features a picture of the Eiffel Tower getting toasted
- sulfuric acid crystals
- and other natural colors and flavors
Parumpum! Rum RaisinEdit
- raisins (grapes, speed dried in a "hyper dry-ve")
- rum (from the planet Rumulus)
- hundreds of girlfriends
- futuristic sex appeal
- mad chunks of real bear meat
- pizza flavored
- just a hint of Reagan
French Vanilla ManEdit
French Vanilla Man
- French Vanilla Ice Cream
- ribbons of Stephen Colbert's Formula 401 Pour L'Artiste
Red, White and TrueEdit
Red, White and True
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- bits of real cherries
- a blue Sodium Pentothal Swirl
- Chocked full of the Truth
- about Gays
- Gummie Bears
- Chunks of 7 different meats
- Ribbons of hot sauce
- Stephen Colbert family tradition-flavored