Stephen Colbert's iPod made its first appearance in a video entered in the first Green Screen Challenge.
When Stephen puts on his magical earbuds, he is transformed into the hip-hoppingist political commentator/opinion maker in America.
What's On Stephen's iPod?Edit
- Death Cab For Cutie's mopey new album
- Red State Anthems
- Eagle screeches
- Let the Eagle Soar by John Ashcroft
- Soundtrack to The Lord of The Rings
- Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)
- Charlene (I'm Right Behind You) video
- Photos of Charlene
- Charlene's contact info
- A video of bears being shredded to pieces by
illegal immigrantsAmerican workers (with chainsaws) and fed to eaglets.