Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The members of Stephen's Book Club do not actually read books, choosing instead to judge them by their covers. Formed well before Oprah's Book Club, Wordonista Oprah Winfrey decided to hitch a ride on Stephen's coattails and claim the glory for herself. Book club meetings are traditionally opened (and closed) by the immediate flaming destruction of all books in question.
The books read by the Club reside on the Shelves of Honor. They are divided into two sections, fiction and non-fiction.
- Charles Darwin: On the Origin of Species
- Stephen Colbert: Stephen Colbert's Alpha Squad 7: Lady Nocturne: A Tek Jansen Adventure
- Ayn Rand: Atlas Shrugged
- Alfred C. Kinsey: Sexual Behavior in the Human Female
- Jack London: White Fang
- Tom Clancy: Debt of Honor
- Tom Clancy: Red Rabbit
- Scott McClellan: "What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception"
- Richard Adams: Watership Down
- John Locke: Two Treatises of Government
- Vere Chappell: The Cambridge Companion to Locke
- Lynne Cheney: A Time For Freedom
- God: The Holy Bible
- Dr Jana Klauer: How The Rich Get Thin: Park Avenue's Top Diet Doctor Reveals the Secrets to Losing Weight and Feeling Great
- Nancy Autio: Chicken Soup for the Christian Family Soul : Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit
- Stephen Davis: Hammer of the Gods: The Led Zeppelin Saga
- Philip Hansten: Lascivious Leucocephalus
- James Frey: A Million Little Pieces
- Russell Hokes: Wigfield
- Elie Wiesel: Night