Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stephen's Bedtime Ritual consists of an intricate series of events, designed to prepare Stephen for a refreshing night of sleep and lucid dreams of Soledad O'Brien, Ronald Reagan and a bear-free America.
Elements Of The RitualEdit
- Melting a Hershey bar into a mug of warm Mountain Dew
- May not actually be effective for inducing sleep
Other Ritual ConcoctionsEdit
On May 9, 2007, Stephen revealed his secret recipe for another sleep aid. Take a half a cup of milk, mix in a half a teaspoon of cinnamon, a tablespoon of vanilla powder and a pinch of nutmeg. Put in a microwave for 30 seconds on high, then drink it. Follow with four fingers of Robitussin. What you do with the other 6 fingers is up to you.
Dr. Colbert added some very important elements to a good night's sleepEpisode #431:
- Don't forget to make sure you turn the stove off...
- make sure the refrigerator door is closed?
- and the sink is all the way off
- and the front door is double-locked
- and the windows are shut
- And the iron isn't pluged in
- and the dog's inside!
- Did you check back door?
- What about the food on the counter? Did you put that away?
- Did you log out of the computer?
- and make sure there is no one hiding in the basement
- And make sure you wash your face
- and each of your hands
- 1,2,3,4,5 times!
- Did I say check the sink?
- I forget, aww shoot, you better start over...