Stephen's Bedtime Ritual consists of an intricate series of events, designed to prepare Stephen for a refreshing night of sleep and lucid dreams of Soledad O'Brien, Ronald Reagan and a bear-free America.
Elements Of The RitualEdit
- Melting a Hershey bar into a mug of warm Mountain Dew
- May not actually be effective for inducing sleep
Other Ritual ConcoctionsEdit
On May 9, 2007, Stephen revealed his secret recipe for another sleep aid. Take a half a cup of milk, mix in a half a teaspoon of cinnamon, a tablespoon of vanilla powder and a pinch of nutmeg. Put in a microwave for 30 seconds on high, then drink it. Follow with four fingers of Robitussin. What you do with the other 6 fingers is up to you.
Dr. Colbert added some very important elements to a good night's sleepEpisode #431:
- Don't forget to make sure you turn the stove off...
- make sure the refrigerator door is closed?
- and the sink is all the way off
- and the front door is double-locked
- and the windows are shut
- And the iron isn't pluged in
- and the dog's inside!
- Did you check back door?
- What about the food on the counter? Did you put that away?
- Did you log out of the computer?
- and make sure there is no one hiding in the basement
- And make sure you wash your face
- and each of your hands
- 1,2,3,4,5 times!
- Did I say check the sink?
- I forget, aww shoot, you better start over...