A Wikiality Gut-Investigative Report
Two women go missing in two different cities in two different years on two different coasts. One woman is pregnant; the other is not. Neither woman knows each other. The only things they share is a common surname, extensive media attention and a first name that rhymes. Wikiality.com reports on the Eerie Wikialities in the Stacy Peterson and Laci Peterson cases in this exclusive gut-investigative report.
- In the family way: Stacy Peterson had two children with her husband Drew when she was reported missing.
- In the family way: Laci Peterson was eight months pregnant when she was killed on December 24, 2002.
- Ironically: Stacy Peterson has a daughter named Lacey.
- Ironically: Laci's best friend, since third grade, was a woman named Stacey (Boyers).
America Soon Takes NoticeEdit
America soon took notice of the eerie Wikialities between these two women:
- Stacy Peterson was not elected to Congress in 1846.
- Laci Peterson was not elected to Congress in 1946.
- Stacy Peterson was not elected President in 1860.
- Laci Peterson was not elected President in 1960.
- Stacy Peterson lived in Chicago -- the city that almost cost Kennedy the election.
- Laci Peterson lived in San Fransisco -- Lincoln was killed in 1864; San Fransisco was founded in 1776.
- The surnames Peterson each contain seven letters.
- Both women had husbands that used their Johnsons on more than one occasion.
To post more Eerie Wikialities,
- Stacy had a secretary named "Lincoln"
- Laci drove a "Lincoln" to her job as a secretary