Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spend More Time With One's Family (polite euphemism)
- what a God-fearing, America-loving Christian says when forced to leave a job he is way over-qualified for, but has to prematurely resign from due to excessive terrorizing by Democrats at his workplace
- what a God-less liberal says when America discovers he/she has been corrupting interns, embezzling funds, colluding with terrorists, or cutting and running.
Spenders of More Time with One's FamilyEdit
- Alphonso Jackson
- Eliot Spitzer
- Karl Rove
- Michael "Heck of a Job" Brownie
- Sen. Paul Stanley (R-TN)
- Republican Michael Duvall (Member of the California State Assembly from the 72nd district)
- Laura Schlessinger
Shocking News! Michael Duvall may not need to
resign! spend more time with his family after all! We discovered that a senile old man has stained the good reputation of Mr. Duvall with slander and he may be able to go back to work after all!
Honorary Spenders of More Time with One's Family for "Other" reasonsEdit
- Virgil Goode
- Government Doctor and anti Obamacare leader: Dr. David McKalip
- Kristin Maguire
- Another Real American to spend more time segregating his family