Speech toppers (rhetorical device)
- a speech topper is a word or phrase to help a speaker stay on topic
- When discussing the accomplished missions of The Greatest President Ever, unrelated persons are reminded to say:
- he cut taxes after 2001, setting the stage for years of job growth.
- he responded with bold measures to prevent an economic meltdown
- he upholds the honor and the dignity of his office
- he kept the American people safe
- he curbed AIDS in Africa
Antonym: talking point
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.