- 1.a. American luncheon meat of unknown and oft-speculated contents. As such, it is one of America's truthiest products, as it relies on a gut instinct that it does, indeed, contain meat of some sort.
- 1.b. Suspected contents: Osama bin Laden
- 2.a. To inflict random meaningless stuff on unsuspecting victims. As: "In his philibuster, Ted Kennedy totally spammed the American People!"
- 2.b. The most annoying email. Ever. Seriously, guys, I mean it.
- 3.a. Some Product Approximating Meat
- 4.a John Spam John Spam John Spam Cleese
- 4.b Eric Spam Eggs and Chips Idle
- 4.c Terry Spam Sausage Spam Egg Gilliam
- 4.d Spam Terry Jones
- 4.e Micheal Spam Palin
- 4.f Graham Spam Spam Spam Chapman