|THE WIKIALITY.COM GUIDE TO BEARS|
|Ursa | Winnie The Pooh | Yogi Bear | Colbear | Smokey The Bear|
|Polar bears | Pizzly | Polar Grizzly | Koala | Panda Bear | Bats|
|Vampbear | BearSharks | Bipolar Bear | Care Bears | Roller bear|
|Bear baiting | Bear is driving | Bearism | Great Bear Incident | The Left Wing Madness|
Oh sure, the Forest Service claims to have deprogrammed him from his rampaging, murderous instincts, but in reality, this 'harmless' jeans-wearing ursine has been burying the mutilated carcasses of his victims with the shovel he is so often pictured with. He is not to be trusted. It is a matter of speculation how many people he had to maul in order to get 'his' hat, as reported on the Report of Earth Attacks, GA Drought (@ 2:17) .
- His fur is highly flammable
- Uses his razor sharp claws to scratch safety matches
- 'Smokey' loves the reefer
- He is, in fact, a closet arsonist.
- He's the one who starts the fires.
- He's Canadian!
- Is actually one of a set of sextuplets. He and his hateful, destructive siblings are responsible for all wildfires across America...
- The Colbert Report broke the story that 'Smokey' is implicated with current Sneak Attacks on Nature, most likely the Southern Californian forest fires.See story in Report of Earth Attacks, GA Drought
Stephen's Suggested ReplacementEdit
Arsonist the BearEdit
This is the only know photo of a bear that started a mega blaze in California.