Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Since Nine-Eleven (pronounced: <i>SINs NeyeN-EEE-lev-un)</i> is a salutation used in formal settings or on talk radio to indicate the beginning of a speech to create fear or beg for money.
"Since Nine-Eleven" has roots in Early American English. The first portion, the "since" part, comes from "after" or "late" or "from after" or something. The "Nine-Eleven" part derives from the numbers of a day when America started to use their guts more. The "Nine" part means the ninth month of the calendar year, and the "Eleven" part from the eleventh day of that month, not the other way around like the French would have you do it (or indeed anyone from that small and inconvenient part of the world known as "the rest of it"). And that's where "Since Nine-Eleven" came from.
Republicans use the phrase as a way to wake their audiences up, to be sure they are listening and to make sure they have or will soon crap their pants. Some events where the phrase has been used:
- Republican National Conventions
- depositions in defense of Scooter Libby
- bumper stickers
- Special Invitation-Only Townhall Meetings
- Special Republican Dinner/Fundraisers
- Funerals of Great Americans
- Conversations in which logic is used
- presidential campaign speeches for former mayors of New York City
- confirmation hearings when Americans have to remember that we do not torture
- as a rallying cry to block any Democratic bills 
Prizes for Using The PhraseEdit
Republicans have found that Americans respond favorably to their use of the phrase, and have been conditioned to continue using it, even against their will. Some of the prizes Republicans have received after using the phrase:
- a boost in ratings
- hookers at the White House
- substance deliveries to the White House
- defense contracts
- more money
- immunity from consequences of any action
- How the free market is helping to heal 9/11
- Glenn Beck to given another historical speech in 9/11!
- Republicans to save 9/11 responders from themselves: those bastards
- Lazy Welfare Queens demand free money
- Welfare Queens can now steal from 9/11 Heroes, the GOP!
- How the Free Market is keeping the 9/11 memory alive
- 9/11 was perpetrated by American traitors
- How life is better after 9/11
- You too can profit from 9/11
- How 9/11 made America better and stronger