Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(former) Undersecretary General for Communications and Public Information at the United Nations
world changing is SC's niche
worked for UN
blue-helmeted refugee huggers
MASS MIN are terrorist centers
SC: Doesn't US invasion of Iraq prove diplomacy is outdated?
has dark skin, but sounds like Captain Picard - "Mr. Boutrous-Boutrous Ghali, engage!"
The one thing you cannot do with a bayonet is to sit upon it. - French statesman Charles m. de Talleyrand
UN is anti-American
every terrorist nation has a seat on the UN Security council
never touched John Bolton's moustache
SC invited Bolton on to testify who touched his moustache
March 3, 2008Edit
author of The Elephant, the Tiger and The Cellphone (Stephen can't wait for them to all walk into a bar)
- Shashi Tharoor
- is not from the Brahma caste
- can be Stephen's nemesis
- didn't tell how he escaped from the volcano
- Stephen asked for America's jobs back
- 1 out of every 3
- the name of the book comes from the image of India as a lumbering elephant transforming itself into a tiger and all their cellphones and ringtones
- Sharook Khan (sp)
- texting is big in India
- 23 different alphabets
- texting is in the Roman script
- Stephen wishes America has a caste system
- if the world had a caste system, America would be on top!
- has a booming economy
- the bomb
- why shouldn't Stephen be afraid of them?