Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scott Brown is living proof that God and His Country hates Democrats. On January 20, 2010, he rescued the state of Taxachusetts from the icy rigor mortis of Ted Kennedy, and became the 41st Republican in the Senate by an electoral landslide
and we actually earned it this time!.
The election geeked downEdit
To understand the election, one only has to consult one of the basic tomes of our civilization: Star Wars. A plucky farmboy appears out of nowhere as our best hope to defeat an evil empire, and restore balance to the universe through the ancient, mystical force known as filibustering. Of course, it goes without saying that he couldn't have done it without the help of Jedi Master Luke Skywalker-Colbert.
Did we mention his lightsaber?Edit
Senator Brown comes from humble roots and, as a young man, was forced to make ends meet by posing in a series of completely tasteful photographs. Naturally, the Democrats tried to make it sound sleazy, as if there is anything wrong with a beautiful man sharing his bounty with the world (hopefully, just the world's ladies). Well, guess what, Democrats? You can suck it!
(after he waxes it.)
Unlike the sissies of the Democratic party, he makes his employees insure their own bootstraps.
- Jon Stewart Endorses Scott Brown
- Scott Brown's Fitness Manual
- Keith Olbermann Endorses Scott Brown
- Tea Baggers Support Scott Brown's Balls
- Tea Baggers Move to Massachusetts
- Scott Brown's Hawt Wife!
- Hawt Republican on Board!
- Scott Brown doesnt need no fancy facts
- Scott Brown invited to a Tea Bagging
- The Future for Scott Brown
- Scott Brown Betrays Tea Party: Is he a Sekret Gay Mooslim?
- Even as a child Scott Brown was sexy