Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sarah William Shakespalin is Sarah Palin's pen name. Shakespalin is the answer against that tea-sucking British hooligan known as William Shakespeare and the menace of book-reading and learning. Her work of
liturature litaruteru book-reading and koolture is already changing the world of books and stuff!
Shakespalin's Words and WorksEdit
People Who Support Her WorksEdit
People Who Hate Shakespalin's Contribution to
Liturature Lideratour Book-learningEdit
Electronich-y Paperless ParchmentsEdit
- Virtuous Ignorance: Trust not the Elitists and Intellectual Experts for they are not part of Real America.
- Rogueyness: A unitary stream of patriotic populist blather. It is so devoid of content and facts that it could surpass Truthiness to a new level of thinking.
Essays on Energy Policy and GovernanceEdit
...it is a tale / Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, / Signifying nothing.
- Shakespalin: The Works
- Shakespalin takes the literary world by storm!
- a new writer is born!
- Refudiate: The New word of the year
- Sarah Shakespalin FaceTubes
- Liturarie World still misunderestimate Sarah Shakespalin's genius
- Bristol and Willow Shakespalin writes humorous play