Samuel A. Alito is the Greatest Associate Judge on The Supreme Court, ever. He loves America, despite being I-talian, and was appointed by George W. Bush, after Harriet Miers decided she couldn't stay the course.
- Nickname 'Scalito' is Italian for 'little Scalia'
- His wife is not a cry baby
- He loves you, and America
- Thinks Rush Limbaugh is a fine American
- Loves Greatest President Ever, George W. Bush
- Is not really a huge fan of torture, but thinks it'll do in a pinch
- Was totally not a Member of The Federalist Society; anyone who tells you he was part of a body that condones torture is a liar who hates America
- Took the place of Harriet Miers, who took the place of John Roberts, who took the place of Sandra Day O’Connor before Roberts took the place of William Rehnquist.