Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Robot (roh-buht, -bot) n.
- a member of the Robot race
- the language spoken by Robots
- the future overlords of the Human race
Types Of RobotsEdit
Examples Of Robot SpeechEdit
- Bleep blorp
- "Bite my shiny metal ass!"
- "I come from the future. Come with me if you want to live." (Quoted by the former governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger)
Abominations or Mockeries of God's workEdit
Robots do not have souls--or hearts or lungs or kidneys for that matter, and are therefor not human and bound for hell. Except for the beautiful and well-endowed homemade robot Lisa from the 1985 John Hughes film Weird Science, played by the beautiful Kelly LeBrock. She is God's gift to horny virginal teens everywhere.
- Robots are not to be confused with cyborgs
- Robot goes rampant in Italy
- Pentagon unveils awesome Super Soldier Robot! And he can eat
humansthe enemy too!
- Dr. Robert Finkelstein talks about new Robot EATR
- America's ultimate Robot!
- Robot attacks factory worker! It is already starting, people!!
- Obama unleashes Robot Army to kill old people!!!!
- Braniac demands Robot to be built with a morality chip. Takes fun of Killer Robots
- New evidence demonstrates that robots are liburals!
- Robots now to be made of trees!
- The first generation of robot army
- New Generation of Cylons already on sale!
- Robots have our nukes!
- Robot War already starting!!!!
- Robots get all the women
- Robots will wipe out human race and reinstate institution of Racism!
- Robots will now be able to distinguish that killing humans is wrong and enjoy it!
- The future is here!
- Robot Army already killing humans!
- First Robot to participate Jeopardy
- Police makes alliance with the machines
- Robot takes over Jeopardy
- Japan sells robot army to France, French programers to add "surrender" mode.
- Luckily our robot masters are too dumb
- Robots' secret blueprints
- Heartless robots playing with kittens...
- Robot takes over Texas
- Real American Robots defeat Japanese Robots.