Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rightwing Extremism (liberal lie)
- Rightwing Extremism is a liberal fabrication to discredit Real Americans and their right to express their anger.
- A liberal myth to stop Republicans and Tea Baggers from winning the White House.
People Falsely Accused of Being Rightwing ExtremistsEdit
- Pat Buchanan
- Pamela Geller, America's leading patriot against Islam.
- Anders Behring Breivik, the liberator of Norway and America's first European Tea Bagger.
- Jared Loughners
- The Christian Moosama Ben Laddin: Freedom Fighter
- Hal Turner
- Timothy McVeigh
- Solomon "Solly" Forell (Mr. Solly will be indispose for the next 10 to 20 years, so he will be unable to give an interview to the "Libural Media")
- Joseph "Tax-Slayer" Stack The New Tax-bane of America!
- LOOK MA! I AM FAMOUS!
- Patriots defending Norway from the Mooslim Threat
- This Tea Drinking Patriot
- Our Veterans
- Anders Behring Breivik
- Anders Behring Breivik falsely accused of being a terrorrist
- Liberal media accuses white people of being terrorists
- Brave Hero arrested for being Tea Bagger
- Rightwing Extremism: Extremist or Hero?
- liberal media slanders hero
- Real Heros against Islam
- Real Americans to spread the wonders of Real Americanism in Europe.
- Europe now trying to sell the liberal myth of Rightwing Extremism
- Still no signs of rightwing extremism
- America safe from brown people attack!
- Mooslim Watch: Norway Edition. Mooslims take over island, Sharia Law soon to follow
- New Evidence indicates that joos caused the Holocaust. Nazis to finally get redemption.
- Terrorist Expert declares Norway attack a Hoax
- Pamela Geller calls for a new Jihad against The Liberals