Rick Reilly is a senior writer for Sports Illustrated.
He was Stephen's guest on the May 4, 2006 edition of The Colbert Report. Reilly and Stephen discussed their mutual love for the game of golf, and Stephen detailed the new clubs his wife had bought him in Christmas of 2005, a purchase we he said was like giving him "a whole new game."
After Reilly complained about the factonistas at Sports Illustrated who double check his every hanging participle, Stephen suggested that he come work for The Report because they don't care about facts at all.
Reilly is a self-admitted steroid abuser, arguing that he's a much better writer since he went on the juice.
He promised Stephen that he would bring him to the next shoot for the annual Swimsuit Issue.
September 16, 2008 NailingEdit
- columnist for ESPN magazine, if he starts talking about his fantasy Football team, Dr. Colbert will cut his mike
- pushing a charity- Nothing But Nets
- provides a anti-mosquito nets to prevent malaria
- comes in several colors, because white is considered a burial cloth in some villages
- the nets look like wedding gowns
- first interview under a net
- JImmy Carter provided enough nets to cover all of Ethiopia
- he is a community activism
- not community organizing, which is laughable
- gave Dr. Colbert a t-shirt
- Missing Links
- Shanks for Nothing