Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Whenever a Great American is raptured to sit with The Baby Jesus, the faithful who are left behind to commemorate the dearly departed in a most appropriate manner.
The Republican Commemoration Research Center (RCRC) was created to insure only the best and most deserving Americans get their names on the most glorifyingly American shrine.
Please review the projects coming down RCRC's pike, or suggest your own.
Below are some of the most successful Republicans ever! who have yet to have anything named after them. This slight needs to be rectified. Please add your own memorials for the unremembered Republicans.
- The Santorum Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Bodily Fluids
- The Mark Foley Childrens Internets Protection Chip
- The Ann Coulter Center for Objective Reality Research
- The Schlafly Institute For Christian Homemakers
- The Margaret Thatcher center for Irish independence.
- The Bachmann Abortion Clinic
- The Bachmann center for the promotion of fluorescent light bulbs.
- The Bachmann You Be Da Man Centre for Ebonical Sheeeit
- The Wendy Lee Gramm institute for fair business practices.
- The Larry Craig Center for cleaner bathrooms.
- The Larry Craig Institute for Stance Reduction.
- The Tom DeLay Government Corruption Investigation Center
- The Kenneth Lay center against insider trading.
- The Milton Freidman Federal Penitentiary (Formerly the New York Stock Exchange).
- The Ted Stevens High-Speed Rail Line (running from downtown Boise to the Castro in San Francisco).
- The Jerry Fallwell Institute for the Promotion of Religious Tolerance
- The Strom Thurmond institute of race relations.
George W. BushEdit
- The George W. Bush Institute for More Better Grammar.