Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Regular Americans are the people who define America and her values.
Qualities That Define Regular AmericansEdit
- Middle to upper class families. However, you must idealize blue-collar workers while secretly praying that your child doesn't become one.
- Live in small towns or suburbs.
- White, though Negroes and other minorities are acceptable if they can be assimilated.
- Protestant Christian, though Catholics and Jews are okay. Mormons may be accepted someday as well because they hate gays.
- A family with two married, opposite-sex parents. Single mothers not allowed because they're all Welfare Queens.
- Republican. Duh.
What Real Americans AvoidEdit
- Elitist Ivy League schools
- Big cities because they corrupt our values.
- Any place that hasn't had a lynch mob in the past 100 years.
- Non-Americanized minorities.
- Gays. As Joe the Plumber has said, its okay to have gay friends so long as they stay away from your children.
People Who Are Regular AmericansEdit
- Joe Sixpack
- Joe the plumber
- John Q. Public
- Jane Q. Public
- Harry and Louise
- Mr. and Mrs. America
- Little Johnny, a student
- Little Sally, another student