Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Prisoner of War (POW) is someone captured as an enemy combatant, usually a terrorist or a commie. POWs have no rights. They should be tortured until America gets what they want out of them, or shipped off to Egypt, Pakistan or one of our fine secret prisons over in the New Europe so that they can get what they want out of them and then tell America. It's like a big game of telephone, only with torture.
List Of Things POW's Do Not HaveEdit
- POW's do not have kitchen tables, or chairs
- POW's do not have health coverage
- POW's do not have long-standing residences to avoid charges of being a carpetbagger
- POW's do not have the questions for a religious forum ahead of time
- POW's do not have to respond to accusations about how
hethey treat sany of histheir wives
- POW's do not have one single racist bone in their bodies
- The right to pass out without orders