Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
French tightrope walker.
January 27, 2009 NailingEdit
- book (with Beth Moore): "Man on Wire"
- and a movie
- famous for crossing between tall buildings on a small rope
- call Stephen when he does it on a loose rope
- Dr. Colbert wishes him good luck to begin
- he has to rearrange the table when he goes to restaurants
- he is an artist on the wire
- doesn't do somersaults
- makes people believe they can do it too
- pulled off perhaps the most awesome feat
- not perhaps
- he walked between the Twin Towers in 1974 for the chicks
- Why try?
- he has no choice
- he has come from another planet
- three oranges will be on his tombstone
- he will not die and will not need a tombstone
- Muhammad Ali told him he has balls
- if Stephen has to explain what balls are, but then you wouldn't understand
- he doesn't understand Stephen, but he loves the sound of his voice