Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Outraginess" is a spectacle similar to the emotion "outrage" but distinguished by its higher production values.
To properly prepare for an Outraginess event, one must assemble the proper crew, performers and props.
- the "Let's Get Ready to RUMBLE!" guy (or his Mexican counterpart the "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL" guy
- army of Christian sign-carriers
- a forest of signs sporting Glorious Slogans and Cliches
- dozens of marching bands, must be able to spell out entire issue while playing "We're not Gonna Take It!"
- television cameras, lots and lots of them, like for Monday Night Football
- vocal conditioning for the parade of mourning ancient Italian or Jewish grandmothers
- Talk radio callers and personalities have memorized their scripts and phone lines unblocked.
- hundreds of pounds of "fireworks"
- one million doves
- that crying kid from Jesus Camp
If any of these cast members are not available, a substitute is acceptable.
The Spectacle ItselfEdit
The spectacle of outraginess must far exceed what any reasonable person would expect from whatever perceived (or imagined) slight may have precipitated it.
Outraginess Spectacles in HistoryEdit
- Liberals on December 12, 2000
- Liberals after Katrina