Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
That said, he is now in Stephen's "cool book" because he (Stone) made W., a movie about The Greatest President Ever. Stone appeared on the October 9, 2008 edition of The Colbert Report and praised our greatest president with no trace of irony or sarcasm whatsoever. He's not out of the damnation doghouse — history shall never forgive him for Alexander, and neither shall we — but he's getting there.
October 9, 2008 NailingEdit
- new movie W. about the life and times of the Greatest President Ever
- Stephen saw it last night and is distributing it online
- very even-handed left-wing nut-job
- Stephen likes how W. shows Bush's gradual development into a great man
- Stone made an empathetic portrayal of President Bush; may be done in Hollywood
- can't get a date in the 213 area code
- Great movie or greatest movie?
- greatest movie ever about our greatest president!