Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Friend of the show, Lance Armstrong, started using silicone bracelets to raise awareness about Cancer of the Bicycle (right?) and now everyone is doing it: from "Team Canada" to "Reading is Power" to "I Heart Hanson".
But now, Dr. Colbert has raised the level of awareness-raising bracelets with his very own "Stephen Colbert WristStrong Bracelet!The Official Stephen Colbert WristStrong (pr. wrishtrong) Wrist Awareness Bracelet is made from the rarest of plastics, red.Episode #301
- the official pass off for a WristStrong bracelet is to shake hands and mid-shake, pass it from your be-braceleted wrist to the un-braceleted wristEpisode #391
This latest gift from Our Glorious Stephen comes in a fashionable color and two sizes, "normal" and "wrist victim", which can be used on the becasted wrist of Wrist-Victim-Americans or on the "neck" (or skull wrist).Episode #295
Dr. Colbert says only the rich and famous should have one, but if you want one, you can send an internets to ColbertNation.com explaining why you should have one and the heroes at ColbertNation.com who are better than you will judge your worthiness and consider sending you one.
Upon receipt of your Official Stephen Colbert WristStrong Wrist Awareness Bracelet™, the heroes have been given strict instructions to help Dr. Colbert increase awareness about wrists by surrendering their bracelet to the Typhoid Marys of awareness: celebrities.Episode #296
Once you have met your fame superior and surrendered your bracelet, send another internets to ColbertNation.com telling Stephen about your encounter and who got your bracelet, and you will receive a "Fame Awareness Bracelet", which does not presently exist.
- Craig Newmark - photo
- ...*sigh*... Al Gore - photo
- Matthew Perry, Erik Estrada - photos
- Salman Rushdie - photo
- Jim Ross, grappling hobbyist - 
- Michael Nutter, anti-gun nut and currently Mayor of Philadelphia
- Carl Hiaasen, golfer and practical medicine enthusiast. Given by way of handshake transference method.
- Demetri Martin, Known important person. Recieved it in October 2007.
- Eric Berry, Wore it in 2010 NFL draft.
- YOU. Oh, you already bought it and gave it to someone more famous? Then you're doing a heckuva job!