OG (Original Geek)
- Yo, What up OG? What's good in tha Tube?
An OG or Original Geek is someone who contributed to geek culture. Their influence and impact is the reason why geeks exist today.
List of OGsEdit
- Isaac Asimov: Created an army of robots to overthrow the American government.
- Isaac Newton: Invented gravity, he is now being prosecuted against the death of many fall victims.
- Gene Roddenberry: Started his own gang of space pirates with the purpose of pimping space babes and science to corrupt our children.
- JRR Tolkien: Tolkien (or Toller as he is known in the streets) has a long criminal record. Possession of paraphernalia jewelry known to cause delusional paranoia and hallucination. Assault and battery against a Dark Lord. Bodily harm against a hobbit. False imprisonment against another hobbit. Kidnapping and sexual molestation of hawt female elves. etc.
- Albert Einstein: Father of WMDs. Nuff said.
- Leonardo da Vinci: Wanted as a member of a notorious gang known as "The Renaissance". We suspect they are attempting to overthrow the Papacy with their radical ideals like humanism.
- Michael Angelo: Notorious street graffiti criminal. Wanted for the vandalism of the Sistine Chapel.
- Bill Gates: Assassination attempt against his geek rival, Steve Jobs.
- Steve Jobs: Assassination attempt against his geek rival, Bill Gates.
- Thomas Edison: Wanted for single handedly destroying the candle industry. Millions of Americans are out of work while the candle manufacturing industry is bankrupt.
- Thomas Jefferson: Crimes against the British Crown are numerous. Suffice to say he is wanted for inciting revolt, anarchism, and criminal behavior against a recognized authority in an attempt to overthrow a legal government created by a monarch.
- Benjamin Franklin: Attempted robbery of lighting from God. Solicitation and consorting with French whores during a time of war.
- Stephen Colbert: Dungeon Master of D&D, he is wanted for the murder of Elvenprincess_59.