Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mr. Hsu was captured by the Justice Department, already overburdened with the William Jefferson $90,000 in the freezer case, the Sandy Berger documents in the underwear case and the still unsolved who murdered Vince Foster investigation.
Facts About Norman HsuEdit
Legal status: Pleaded no contest to grand theft in a 1991 California case related to a scheme to defraud investors. Agreed to serve up to three years, but did not show up for sentencing.
Occupation: Active in raising funds for Democratic candidates; describes himself as an apparel executive.
Board affiliations: Board of trustees, the New School (New York); board of governors, Eugene Lang College, the New School for Liberal Arts (New York).
Education: Bachelor of arts in computer science, UC Berkeley, 1973; master of business administration, the Wharton School, 1981.
Where Hsu's Filthy, Filthy Money WentEdit
- Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee…$46,200
- Democratic National Committee…$35,000
- Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.)…$22,600
- Rep. Doris Matsui (D-Sacramento)…$10,100
- Sen. Edward M. Kennedy (D-Mass.)…$4,000
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.)…$4,000
- Al Franken, U.S. Senate candidate from Minnesota…$2,300
- Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.)…$7,000
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.)…$1,000