Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Niall Ferguson is a limey bastard, who knows as much about America's money as he does about good food.
January 13, 2009 NailingEdit
- wrote a book on the financial history of the world
- what can Stephen learn from him that he can't learn from a guy with a question mark suit
- what is money?
- all Stephen knows is that he has a lot of it
- don't eat it, don't try to have sex with it either
- money is
- means of exchange
- unit of account
- relationship between creditor and debtor
- if no one will lend money, it doesn't exist
- hard to tell when someone steals it
- credit comes from the latin " " which means "trust"
- the Brits call ATM Machines "hole in the walls"
- money doesn't represent gold
- Jesus said money is the root of all evil
- the love of money
- cannot serve both God and money
- love money a little less
- religious revivals always follows financial crisis
- it says "In God We Trust"
- money depreciates in value
- 13% what it was worth in the 1950's
- can anything be money
- Stephen can be money
- Stephen has street cred with the kids because he did hard time
- why is the show on PBS?
- they don't know anything about money