Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
January 10, 2008
Dr. Colbert is trying to give his portrait to the Smithsonian Institute
- Lincoln's Hat
- Einstein's Pipe
- Helen Keller's Watch
- how did Helen Keller tell time?
- Wizard of Oz display
A random sampling of college-age men would say Dr. Colbert's portrait has had a bigger impact on culture than Dorothy's ruby slippers
- Holy Grail
- Big face
- Prince's guitar
- Dr. Colbert danced to Prince's "When Dove's Cry"
January 14, 2008
- Seinfeld puffy shirt or George Washington's uniform
- George Washington's sword would make a great sandwich
- Declaration of Independence is huge!
- not a National Treasure
- Thomas Jefferson's writing desk
- on which he wrote the Declaration of Independence
- May have had sex with Sallie Hemmings on the desk
- census jug
- Dr. Colbert has never given anyone polio
- Mr. Roger's sweater
- won't take Dr. Colbert's pants, but they have a computer from a cable show
- does not have the toilet that America's values went into
- Ben Franklin's walking stick
- America's youth failed Dr. Colbert again
...To Be Continued...
January 15, 2008
National Portrait Gallery (2 blocks away)
Dr. Colbert's Sacwork was convincing enough to have Dr. Colbert's portrait just outside the "Hall of Presidents" for six weeks
to take a whiz in Washington