Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nate Silver is a charter member of the nerd patrol and founder of FiveThirtyEight.com, a web tube that tries to predict who will elections by analyzing the various polls, and ignoring the only indicator anyone needs...the gut.
In the midst of being nailed by Stephen, Silver said that, according to his precious facts, there was an 89% chance that Barack Hussein Obama would win re-election.
He was so wrong The results aren't conclusive yet There's still Florida He got lucky!
October 7, 2008 NailingEdit
- a baseball statistician who claims he can predict the outcome of the election; Dr. Colbert is hoping for a rain out
- makes a living playing with numbers, as males play baseball
- predicts the Rays
- has a webtube called FiveThirtyEight.com
- considers his web tube a chorizo in sausage terms
- claims he is unbiased
- If Obama is like the Tampa Bay Rays, John McCain is like Seattle Pilots or Minnesota Braves
- predicted when we'll have jetpacks