An enemy combatant who was allowed to get within 500 yards of Dr. Colbert so that he may interview her for his award-winning news program, "The Colbert Report" on September 19, 2007.
She liked Dr. Colbert's gift bag that included vodka and a card for a tattoo. She is a scare monger and an anti-capitalist, but primarily a super milf.
Wolf's Misguided DogmaEdit
Ms. Wolf wrote a book called The End of America:A Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot. In it, she denied the call of Americans and asserted that America is following the ten steps leaders (she called them "despots" and "dictators", ha! Girls!) follow to mold a great nation.
Ms. Wolf's 10 steps dictators/despots use to close an open society, or crush a democratic uprising:
- invoking threat
- establish secret prisons where torture take place
- create para-military force not answerable to the people
- create surveillance apparatus aimed at ordinary citizens
- 5. Harrass citizen groups
- 6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
- 7. Target key individuals
- 8. Control the press
- 9. Dissent equals treason
- 10. Suspend the rule of law
Wolf is wrong on all counts, as Stephen pointed out. The points she makes are not the first steps to fascism, but rather the proper steps a good government takes to protect the greatest country in the world (sometimes even from itself).
The problem with Wolf is that she's actually what is known as a 'super-milf' and because she's so smoking hot, her communist and downright wrong theories are made to look even more attractive when she says them on TV while flashing some leg and flipping her hair like girls will do.
- Naomi Wolf interview - freely provided by a gullible liberal "news" site