"NPR" is the front name for The People's National Radio Co-operative. They use the name "NPR" because their polling tells them they can recruit more kids if they use abbreviations. NPR is run by a bunch of hippie macrame-huggers.
And he's right.
Just look at this secret list of their programming schedule, exclusively obtained by Wikiality.com:
- "Communism Now!" with Amy Goodman
- "Anarchy Later!"
- "Delicious Dish"
- "Car Talk, with Click and Clack"
- "Marriage, Adoption and Flag Burning, The Gay Agenda!"
- is a clothing optional, perfume-free, non-smoking, equal opportunity employment environment
- all memos are written on hemp paper
- the bathroom dispenses only one square for each user; anyone caught using more than one square has to spend their breaktime hugging all the trees in the parking lot
- employees get two ten-minute rest breaks, one 30-minute lunch break and a one hour gay-orgy break for every 8 hours worked
- just to stick it to the man, radio personalities stage a sound-free minute to honor some random minority imprisoned somewhere
- the phone-screeners answer all the calls
- They are racists
- They hate rallies
- 45 Percent Of NPR Listeners are Saddam Hussein clones/impersonator (so that's why he needed that many)
- the leader of NPR is Hitler
- NPR finally claims medal of fear