No one landed on the Moon.
Although if we did actually land on the Moon, then the Moon belongs to America. We got there first.
And that should be the final word on the subject of a "moon landing."
But it isn't.
Liberal Media LiesEdit
- No one has made a vaccine for "polio" (as if a real disease would be named after a sport!).
- The Internets are nothing more than a bunch of tubes; there is nothing "electronic" about it.
Liberals have been known to be behind many "newsworthy" events:
- Moon landing
- Rescue of American hostages from Iran
- Baby Jessica's rescue from that well
- Kirsty Alley losing weight
- Ned Lamont's victory over Joe Lieberman
- (No one can be satisfied with the outcome until the Supreme Court has given it's approval)
The Only Satisfactorily Way to Determine An Actual Moon LandingEdit
And only when all space-based technology from cell phones, and all television and radio transmissions to satellite photography/mapping and GPS-based search and rescue capabilities is in private hands can we ever be free.
"Back" To The MoonEdit
|America Conquers Moon: Mooninites welcomes Neil Armstrong as liberator|
NASA is planning to 'return' to the moon and establish a permanent base by 2027. The only way this can be accomplished is under the leadership of Donald Rumsfeld who has already proven that without a cost estimate, design details or real timetable he can achieve a stunning success. Just look at Iraq.
They will send one, yes one, person up to the moon in a one person hightech space craft unseen by the public. Current nominations for this position include:
Of course, we at Wikiality.com wouldn't mind seeing any of these candidates shot into "space" on a rocket.
- NASA's response to moon-deniers
- New Evidence indicates that lunar landing was actually a failure. Neil Armstrong's corpse stranded on alien moon