Monica Goodling is a loyal aide from the Greatest Administration Ever. She does hard work for the Greatest Attorney General Ever and as a graduate of a prestigious university famous for the legal minds who have graced its halls, knows when to hold 'em, and when to fold 'em.
She interned with Baker, Tataramoa and Nebbes.
Goodling is a neologist, or word inventor. She is most famous for making up the word "caging," which doesn't exist in American and has nothing to do with direct mailing, Timothy Griffin, or Karl Rove.
April 6, 2007--
Goodling submitted a letter of resignation to her boss, Abu Gonzales, stating that she:
- "wanted to spend more time with my family..."
- is BFF with Rachel Paulose
- Monica is Australian royalty
- once worked at a Holiday Inn (although not a Holiday Inn Express )
- Does not own one pair of Big Girl Panties 
- belongs to the Federalist Society
External Tube SourcesEdit
- Monica in her own words
- Who is Monica Goodling? (Video)
- Monica Goodling's Resume
- Illegal Justice Hiring
- Monica Fights the gay and libural menace
- Monica's Regent University Web Tube