Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The United States Military has announced that it will be opening 14 brand spanking new military bases somewhere in the world, and has asked Wikiality.com to help name them.
Responding to this call to our sacred duty to God and Our Country, Wikiality.com has responded with this call to you, the heroes, to help name these 14 military bases to be opened soon in a yet to be disclosed location.
First, Wikiality.com contributors are asked to post as many American names they can come up with, and then we will vote on them.
The 14 submissions with the most votes will be sent straight to Robert Gates so they can start making the signs.
Submit Names BelowEdit
- The Ronald Reagan Installation for Military Forces in Mid-European/Asian Regions
- Fort Stephen
- Camp Colbert
- Camp Free Market Economy
- Fort Rumsfeld
- Fort Protect Halliburton's Investment
- Camp Enemy Combatant
- Mission Accomplished Air Force Base
- Iraqi War Justification Proving Ground
Camp Zama, Diego Garcia, Fort Tehran (Yeehaa!!!)
- Camp Jesus
- The George W. Bush Center for killing Terrorists
SchoolMadrasah of the AmericasMiddle East
- Camp Dick And Bush
- Camp Nothing-to-see-here-move-along!
- The Lynndie England School for Naked Performing Enemy Combatants
- Fort Freemerican Victernity Made in China
- The MC Rove Hip and Down Ghetto Groove Garrison
- Fort Truthiness
- Our four permanent bases in Iraq: Fort Uday's Corpse, Fort Qusay's Corpse, Fort Saddam's Corpse, Fort Al Zarqawi's Corpse
- Camp Git-mo-money
- Fort Papa Bear
- Camp Death to Hollywood