Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The "Mile High Club" is an elite association made up entirely of those who have copulated in an airborne aircraft. Invented by Orville Wright, Kitty Hawk, SC, circa 1904
- Also known as "Going/Gone to Heaven."
- Non-qualifying acts:
- Gay sex: Homos will do it anywhere, they don't count.
- Oral Sex: Is Abstinence Education approved, so it is pure, thus isn't sex.
- Masturbation: That's just pathetic.
- Beastiality: Sexing fat flight attendants is a Sin.
- Voyuerism: Watching is not doing.
Mile High Club LevelsEdit
- Charter Member: One qualifying act.
- Bronze Member: Two-five acts.
- Gold Member: five-10 acts.
- Platinum: 10 or more or one of the following acts:
- Airborne bagging of a Slutty Flight Attendant.
- A threesome.
- Doing it in the Cockpit.
- Doing in your seat while other passengers watch.
- Admiralty: Over 50 qualifying acts and at least two acts from either Platinum or Elite levels.
- Ace (AKA Maverick): Doing it while making a hypersonic low level flyover.
- Stephen Colbert (Admiralty)
- Esteban Colberto (Platinum)
- Charles Lindberg (Elite)
- Maverick (Ace)
- Ralph Fiennes (Platinum)
- James Bond (Admiralty)
- Cher (Admiralty)
Fun Mile High Stories, BE BRIEF AND TRUTHY!Edit
- On honeymoon, flight delayed, couldn't wait to get airborne. Went into lavatory w/wife, got very busy. Removed from lavatory and escorted off plane by TSA and LAX Police, detained and questioned by FBI for three hours then released. --PhantomDuck 10:46, 17 June 2009 (UTC)