Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Michael Lewis is an American author and sportswriter.
He sat down with Stephen on the October 2, 2006 edition of The Colbert Report, which allowed Stephen to do something he loves to do: talk sports, because sports are manly.
Lot of testosterone in the Axe Body Spray Interview Zone that night.
- The Blind Side: Evolution of the Game
November 19, 2008 NailingEdit
- book "Panic: The Story of Modern Financial Insanity "
- evidently they have the same financial adviser
- he is suggesting that we panic
- he's behind the curve
- panic is rational, everyone is right to panic
- Stephen loves rational panic
- money surge
- best way to prevent blaming the free market never happens again
- Stephen never puts money in banks anymore, all in Krugerrands, baby
- the plan to spend the $700B has changed many times since the bailout was given
- 6 months from now, people will be blaming Obama
- he compliments Stephen on his intelligence
- Obama has to explain the problem and tell people there is pain
- address the source of the fear
- Stephen suggests America move to a fear based economy
- admits we are already in a fear-based economy, proving Stephen is ahead of the curve