Althought the two men may not be related, it is almost certain that they are both Jews.
When young Michael was in college, he started his own fraternity. Michael called them: "The Federalist Society". Between parties the boys wrote a mission statement, which encompassed their belief that someone should work:
- "to insure that the Reagan Revolution would well outlast the Reagan Presidency".
Michael and his friends set out to do just that.
Michael keeps in touch with his fraternity brothers on MySpace. His friends number over 25,000, and include:
- Supreme Court Justice Slappy Thomas
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
- Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Orrin Hatch
- Richard Epstein, University of Chicago
- Frank Easterbrook, University of Chicago
and many, many other judges.