Oh, cool. I am in here.
Dr. Stephen Colbert, D.F.A. explained exactly what makes me so special during the 100th episode of The Colbert Report. First, he noted that "By me I don’t just mean Me, I mean all of us who are ourselves and proud to say so. I’m Me, and to Me, you’re you. But you, like Me, call yourself me, when referring to you."
Our Glorious Stephen went on to note one crucial difference between me and
Me him: "You’re listening to Me. I’m not listening to you. Why? Because I’m on TV. And how did I get on TV? I got on TV by talking about Me."
- I wrote the songs
- I was voted Time magazine's "Man of the Year" for 2006
- I inspired Barrack Obama to throw his hat into the Presidential exploratory committee ring
- I've got to toot my own horn: there's nothing wrong with giving credit where credit is due, especially if I'm the one due the credit.
- I am president.... OF THE WORLD!
Some Bad Stuff About MeEdit
- I was unable to swallow what The Greatest President Ever bit off for me in Iraq