Matchmaking is a feminine activity that precedes marriage and involves m any girlie things like shopping, gossiping and most likely hair-combing as well.
History Of MatchmakingEdit
Matchmaking In UnAmerican CulturesEdit
The Middle EastEdit
Matchmaking In AmericaEdit
On The InternetsEdit
On the Internets Personals you get to lie about:
- WHO: You really are.
- WHAT: You weigh, look like, do for a living and activities you enjoy.
- WHEN: You were really born.
- WHERE: You live and went to school.
- WHY: You can't get laid and have to resort to trolling the Internets.
- HOW: Often you work out, much money you really make and generally pathetic you are.
How The Gays Are Ruining MatchmakingEdit